SNG Solar Ltd (a division of SNG Electrical Ltd established in 1996) are recognised industry wide, as one of the most experienced and trusted designs, installation and serving contractors nationally for both small and large scale Renewable Energy installations.
Based from our offices in Cowbit, Lincolnshire we are also recognised as a fully accredited electrical and engineering contracting company across domestic, commercial and industrial sectors.
SNG Electrical Ltd is an associated member of the following governing bodies:
- Renewable Energy Assurance Ltd (REAL)
- National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contacting (NICEIC)
- Micro-generation Certification Scheme (MCS)
To date SNG Solar Ltd have been contracted to install and manage a total PV capacity exceeding 15 mega-watts, including one of Britain’s largest solar PV farms in Hawton, Nottinghamshire. A 4.9 megawatt ground mounted installation producing enough renewable energy to fuel the equivalent of 1,300 homes and a CO2 reduction of 2,535 tons annually.
SNG Solar Ltd is proud to highlight that the project was completed on time (6 weeks) and within budget.
Further details of this project (featured on the BBC News) can be viewed online via the link below:
SNG Solar Ltd have also gained extensive experience of smaller roof mounted photovoltaic installations ranging from 1KWp to 50KWp including but not limited to, the head office South Holland District Council.
How can we help?
SNG Solar Ltd has been structured to project manage the design, delivery, installation and maintenance support of your photovoltaic solar requirements (irrespective of size or stage) utilising in-house expertise.
We are in the privileged position (due to install capacity) and our exclusive procurement partnership, to offer industry leading photovoltaic solutions packaged to accelerate small and large scale development.
Working with SNG Solar Ltd you can expect:
- On-site solar PV product and service training modules to key personnel.
- Survey and plant array design services.
- Forecast electricity savings, feed in tariff payments and CO2 emission savings (per plot).
- Turnkey solar photovoltaic solutions.
- Trusted experience with time served, qualified and fully accredited in-house personnel.
- Specialist roofing, solar and electrical engineers.
- First class after sales service and support, including service inspections and an on-site maintenance programme covering a minimum period of 2 years from installation.
- Highly responsive and flexible approach to project timescales.
- A portfolio of industry leading and MCS approved solar photovoltaic modules, mounting equipment and electrical components.
- Customer handover pack with SNG Solar Ltd point of contact.
- 24-hour emergency response service.
- Full ECS health and safety/ insurance certification.
- Risk assessment and method statement.
- Clear and prompt communication.
- A company mindful of your solar investment and one that will ensure your on-going-satisfaction – on time and to budget.